Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ Years
Join ArchForm as an Robotics/Automation Engineer to help disrupt the orthodontic aligner industry. An individual in this role will be responsible for integrating a variety of machines across our manufacturing facility to facilitate cost-effective aligner production. Ideal candidates will have experience integrating industrial manufacturing equipment and are comfortable leading their own projects.
Our Clear Aligner Factory is a state of the art facility leveraging significant automation! From 3D printing files to washing, quality control, and packaging, the Factory Team needs an in-house automation engineer ready to integrate systems, automate new workflows, and fabricate their solutions. This Robotics engineer will work with minimal guidance, be comfortable setting their own direction, and can execute at the highest levels across a diverse range of existing technologies. This engineer will report directly to the Director of Manufacturing.
An Ideal Candidate
- Can design, implement software, and construct robotic systems from start to finish
- Comfortable performing integration tests, quality control, and troubleshooting robots initially, then monitoring and optimizing after initial implementation
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and follow through to task completion despite roadblocks or distractions
- Ability to adjust priorities with technical expertise and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possesses a relevant Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 Years Experience in Robotics
- Experience with desktop milling, thermoforming, or laser marking automation.
- Experience in facilities that highly utilize 3D printing
- Master’s degree and 3 years experience or PhD in robotics, engineering, computer science, or related field.
How to apply
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of your experience, any past work samples you see fit, and a note about why you're interested in this role.