Location: Bay Area/Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ Years
Compensation: $75K - $150K
What we're looking for
ArchForm (YC W18) is a Series A stage startup that is replacing orthodontic braces with a new kind of clear aligner powered by our proprietary 3D design software.
We are looking for someone to help with development of the Archform desktop and mobile apps, which are built on the Unity platform. Dentists use Archform to turn imported 3D scan data into patient treatment plans. You will work to improve Archform's UI and cloud capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the development of a new kind of 3D CAD tool being built on open-source technologies, in the context of a company pushing the boundaries of what is possible with 3D Printing and distributed manufacturing.
In this position you will be involved in all aspects of development of the Archform app, with a particular focus on:
- Improving the existing UI styling/layout and simplifying user workflows
- Extending the current AWS integration and improving cloud sync capabilities
- App deployment on Windows, OSX, and iOS
The following skills will be necessary. However, we also believe that if you are a motivated learner you will be able to pick up most of these things on the job:
- Unity development in C# (particularly "not-games" applications of Unity)
- Experience with Unity's 2D UI system, particularly with styling and customizing UI elements
- Amazon AWS .NET SDK
- Experience with Apple's App Store
- Experience using Github and git submodules
- iOS/touch-input user interfaces
- VR user interface development
Archform the app is a core component of the go-to-market strategy of Archform the company, and the developer who fills this position will play a central role in the company as we grow.
How to apply
To apply, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of your experience, any past work samples you see fit, and a note about why you're interested in this role.